All I know is that OpenOffice.org runs just fine on both my operating
systems, Windows XP SP2 and Ubuntu 7.04, with the only difference that it
runs a bit slower on XP, maybe mostly because I have no antivirus software
in Ubuntu.

So to me it sounds like you have a bad driver or something. Is there any
special thing you are doing every time OpenOffice.org freeze or does it
happen in different situations every time?

J.R.
Sweden