At 17:59 13/11/2007 +0000, Ray Harper wrote:
I have upgraded from OpenOffice 2.2 to 2.3 and it has broken my .csv file association to the spreadsheet. I have reset the file association for .csv files to OpenOffice but they now open in the writer not the spreadsheet. There does not appear to be a way to associate them specifically with the spreadsheet.

You need to associate .csv with the Calc component itself, rather than with OpenOffice generally. Browse to scalc in the list of programs or, failing that, to scalc.exe. If (as it seems) you are using Windows, this will be somewhere like C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.3\program.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker