On 11/13/2007 04:19 PM, James Knott wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> WAS USING EXCEL2007 AND WHEN I CLOSED OUT IT ASKED FOR THE PRODUCT
>> REGISTRATION KEY. ALSO SAID I COULD USE THE PROGRAM TWENTY-SOME
>> MORE TIMES BEFORE THE REGISTRATION KEY WOULD BE REQUIRED.  WHAT DO
>> I DO NEXT?
>>

> The smart thing to do, is to download OpenOffice from
> www.openoffice.org.  It's free and you don't have to pay anyone to
> use it.

And before you uninstall Office 2007:

 Make sure that *all* of your documents/spreadsheets are saved in
standard MS Office format (.doc, .xls etc) rather than the new .docx
format. That way you will be able to open and use the documents you've
created with the trial MS Office 2007 on OpenOffice.

 If you've been using Publisher, print those to to PDF *and* save as
html -- otherwise you will not be able to open your Publisher files with
anything but Publisher.

 If you've created anything of significance in MS Access, be sure to
save to CVS or dbf format as backup. Be aware that other databases (OOo
Base included) will only be able to import the data from MS Acess, and
will not be able to import forms & reports etc.

Please reply *only* to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - emails sent to my glgxg
address will be ignored.