I've just experienced something very strange, having just downloaded
and started working with OpenOffice 2.3.0 running OS X 10.5.1
(Leopard) on a brand-spanking new Mac mini with the following specs:

  Model Name:   Mac mini
  Model Identifier: Macmini2,1
  Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
  Processor Speed: 2 GHz
  Number Of Processors: 1
  Total Number Of Cores: 2
  L2 Cache: 4 MB
  Memory: 2 GB
  Bus Speed: 667 MHz
  Boot ROM Version: MM21.009A.B00

In OpenOfice, when I click on PAGE PREVIEW to look at a document right
before printing, it takes forever to load. It's especially maddeningly
long when the document is a spreadsheet and the cells take forever to
populate.

Anyone have any ideas why?

-Joel / [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A designated driver on the information superhighway"