Anne Eilers wrote:
> I was trying to download openoffice but it looks like it takes over 16 hrs.
> and I only get 10 hrs a month at TCSN!
>
> Hope you can help.   Anne ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

It sounds like you're on a dial up internet connection.  There's not
much that can be done about the long download time.  Your alternatives
would be to download it somewhere else, such as work or a friend's,
where broadband access is available and then use a CD or USB drive to
transport it to your computer, or you can purchase a CD from a vendor.
There are many vendors listed on the OpenOffice site, but we can't vouch
for any of them.  Also, occasionally, some magazines include a CD
containing OpenOffice.

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not
directly to me.