John Walsh wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a volunteer Tutor operating in conjunction with a Community centre
> (Totally Non-Profit) teaching Seniors how to use and operate their computers,
> may I distribute copies of OpenOffice to my students and if OK,how do I do
> that please.

You are free to distribute OpenOffice to anyone you wish and install it
on as many computers as you please.  As for distributing it, the method
can be whatever is convenient for you.  I have copied it to CD's and
also a USB flash drive, that I keep in my pocket.  You might use a
computer network, to distribute it to computers in the community
center.  Use whatever method works for you.

Since you're tutoring, you should also be aware of all the information
available at http://documentation.openoffice.org.  You might also want
to get a copy or two of the OpenOffice.org 2 Guidebook, from Solveig
Haugland.  This book can be ordered directly from the author.
www.getopenoffice.org