Simon Latraverse wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is the Open Office Suite 2007 that is available on the www-openoffice.com
> site for sale at $47 different than your OpenOffice.org suite. Is this a
> competing product of another organization.
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon
Hi Simon,
No, I don't believe there's any difference. You can download the latest
Openoffice 2.3.1 at no charge from this link.
http://download.openoffice.org/2.3.1/index.html
Just click on the green area, select your OS and download. Congratulations!
YOu have just saved yourself $47 by having the good sense to ask. You'd be
surprised at how many people don't.
Enjoy Openoffice,
Jonthan
Please do not send me copies of list mail. I read the lists. Thanks!