On 15 Apr 2008 at 14:44, Theresa Aldrich wrote:

> I have tried to reinstall and the repair that comes with it but nothing
> works. Should I uninstall it and just loose all my documents? They won't even
> print!

Rather than simply saying "nothing works", it would be more helpful
to say exactly what you have tried to do, and what happened (or
didn't), including text from any error messages. Please also say what
your operating system is, and what version of open office you're
using.

Note that even if you do not have open office installed, it's still
readily possible to recover information from your OOo documents
because the way the data is saved is public knowledge. So don't panic
and delete everything!!!

Please note you are not subscribed to this list, and may therefore
miss answers. http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html for more
information. Replies to list only please.

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection