2008/4/23, Ludger Vering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hallo together,
>
> I  am looking for a Mailclient. Can I get Mailsoftware like Outlook fom
> sun?
>
> Thank you for answering.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ludger Vering

Hello Ludger,

OpenOffice.org has no email client and isn't planning to integrate one into
the suite anytime soon.

Many people here on the list use Thunderbird. I have Eudora on my home
computer (development of Eudora by Qualcom was stopped, but is now taken up
again by a team at Mozilla and should bring about another open source email
clint, Penelope). Stilll another Mozilla project, SeaMonkey, comes with
email (and webpage composer).

In most cases OOo will work with whatever email client you use.

You might be interested to know there's a German language project with users
list at http://de.openoffice.org
HTH
--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua Beta 3.0.0 (and older) on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger