Dear Yoonseon,

Are you using netopper and libnetconf 0.9.x? Are you working with a fresh installation of OOR?

Regards

Albert

On 19/10/16 23:33, YoonSeon Han wrote:
Dear OOR users,

Hi. My name is yoonseon han, and I just started to support dynamic configuration using YANG/NetConf.

To enable Yang/NetConf, I install netopeer-server and cfginterfaces.
But, when I run the server, it shows following errors.

Is there anyone who resolve this error?

netopeer-server[9370]: Unable to load shared library (/usr/local/lib/lispsimple.so: undefined symbol: lisp_addr_ip_afi). netopeer-server[9370]: ncds_new_transapi: Failed to prepare transAPI structures.
netopeer-server[9370]: Invalid datastore.
netopeer-server[9370]: Callback for path /A:netopeer/A:modules/A:module/A:enabled failed (1).
netopeer-server[9370]: Failed perform initial copy of startup to running.
netopeer-server[9370]: Device initialization of module Netopeer failed.
netopeer-server[9370]: Starting necessary Netopeer plugin failed!

My environment is Ubuntu 16.04 on VirtualBox.
I found same error on my physical test machine.
Regards.

/Yoonseon han