Hi Yoonseon,

Unfortunately the RTR implementation of OOR doesn't support NAT traversal yet. It only has support for ELPs (LCAF).

Regards

Albert

On 24/11/16 02:16, YoonSeon, Han wrote:
Dear OOR users,

I'm a Ph.D student of POSTECH, South Korea.
Now, I'm using OOR as our data plane for LISP testbed.

Now, I have a problem, that OOR is not working correctly as RTR.
More specifically, RTR for NAT traversal case.

The problems I found are followings.

1. OOR not process Map Request from the node
2. OOR uses only LISP_DATA_PORT 4341. Not support port forwarding for NAT devices.

Is anyone solve this problems?
Regards.

/Yoonseon Han

--