Hi,

I am trying to dynamically provision OOR using NETCONF. I am using
Opendaylight to mount the OOR.

I am using oor (master branch), libnectonf v0.9.x and netopeer for
libnectonf v0.9.x.
I am able to load the lispsimple module fine and i see it in the HELLO
message capabilities (verified using a netopeer-cli and ssh client).

When I mount the device to ODL, I see a successful exchange of HELLO
message and the device yang models are cached to the the schema directory
of ODL.
However, ODL fails to parse the ietf-netconf-server.yang file complaining
about missing imports and disconnects.
"Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Referenced base identity
'cert-to-name' doesn't exist in given scope (module, imported submodules),
source: 'ietf-netconf-server:1000:10'"

And indeed when I get the schema for ietf-netconf-server from OOR I see it
refers to an identity that exists in another model which is imported but
not used to refer to the identity "cert-to-name".

leaf "map-type" {
    type "identityref" {
     base "cert-to-name";
}

https://gist.github.com/rushmep3/b01abcb5c8eabcacbed23b1569d09121#file-oor-log-L1005|L1008

The corresponding yin file for ietf-netconf-server is correct:
https://github.com/CESNET/netopeer/blob/libnetconf-0.9.x/server/config/ietf-netconf-server.yin#L447

So I created a Yang equilvalent of the Yin and want to force OOR/Netopeer
to use this instead of the faulty one that it presently exposes. How can I
achieve this?

Additionally, I also noticed some refine substatements defined for a
container. This is not the case in the revision "2015-10-09" of the model.
Could you also confirm the recommended versions of netopeer and oor that
work well for Netconf management.

Thanks,
Rashmi