Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
In case I do not need them, I installed vzyum --nodeps
and I downloaded the opensuse-10-x86_64-default.tar.gz from http://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/, and put it into /vz/templates/cache.
Well, it is in /vz/template/cache, above is a typo.
but vzpkgls just shows me one empty line, the same with vzpkgls -c
This is still the same, vzpkgls --cached still only produces an empty line on as its output.

vzpkgls is for those templates which have metadata installed.
vzpkgls -c is listing those with both metadata and cache existing.

If you need to list template caches only, ls /vz/template/cache should be sufficient, no special tool is required :)