Dietmar Maurer wrote:
On Proxmox VE (pve.proxmox.com), we combine KVM and openvz. That way
we are able to run fully virtualized guests (i.e. windows) and openvz
CTs.

Oh, that is just killer. And you have that phat GUI and a bare-metal installer? That is SO neat. I'll want to hit you up off-list, or on the Proxmox mailing list, to find out more about the nesting model and interoperability etc. Way cool.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

 only if you can restore." - AMANDA