Hi

This might be not a bug, but a problem of having different CPU models on
both host nodes. You cannot always live-migrate between different CPU
models as not all have similar capabilities.

It's still possible to offline-migrate, because when a CT starts on a
mode with lesser capabilities, it would simply not use those.

Compare the output of 'cat /proc/cpuinfo' of both hostnodes.

Roman