Thanks for your answer, but I don't see "CTID" with htop

there's only :

/PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND/

/# cat /etc/redhat-release
Virtuozzo Linux release 7.9
# rpm -q htop
htop-2.2.0-3.el7.x86_64/

then, there's no related/added value of htop regarding the sorting  of CTID processes, did I misses something ?

ok for user_beancounters, i'll keep checking them to see if some are over limits , I guess that if it changes in vz 9 you'll let us know .

Regarding these features (counters, vztop) , do you confirm that they should be avalaible regardless of using a server with licenced virtuozzo hybrid server or a free vzlinux server ?

this still not clear to me what are the different features between the two , is there an online page that compares them ?

To my knowledge licenced virtuzzo adds; Support, readyKernel, Storage, Backups . Are there other features/services  ?  perhaps ressource monitoring / vztop !?

thanks .

jehan .

https://www.virtuozzo.com/company/blog/product-updates/virtuozzos-mature-linux-distribution-vzlinux-now-available-to-public/