Hi,
It could be in br0 if you are bridging enp3s0f0 and/or enp3s0f1

Basically the interface which lists as UP and with the IPv4 information etc
should be the right one in my experience.

But do back-up original configuration files on the system, before editing
just incase something goes wrong you can just copy them back and restart
networking.