On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Elias Abacioglu <elias.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Will jpackage help? http://www.jpackage.org/installation.php
>>
> Yes, It solves many of the problems but I still need to build a python-2.7
> rpm package for EL6.
> After that I would reckon the next step would be to build ovirt packages for
> EL6. Fedora 16 uses a newer glibc.
>
> Trey, did you have a Python 2.7  RPM or SRPM for EL6?

I tried jpackage but it never would resolve all the maven2 deps during
install.  It's been about 2 months so I'll try again.

I never got to Python 2.7.  When I tried rebuilding the ovirt SRPM in
mock the first thing that failed was compiling without maven2.  For
RHEV rebuild it was the maven2 and jboss dependancies I couldn't get
past.

- Trey