I've seen a thread where OV is discussed as a feature test platform in the same vein as FC. That raises the question, for me at least, as to whether or not I should deploy OV in a production environment where it will host continuous build VMs in support of Agile Teams of developers. It looks really good but not if a new version comes out every six months or so and I have to do a reinstall. If it is a new feature platform, will easy (spelled "single-click" or something close to it) upgrading be supported?

Thanx,
Garth