On 04/13/2012 10:07 PM, Thomas Thompson wrote:
I have the stable 3.0 release from the ovirt site
(/release/stable/fedora/16) currently installed.  I could upgrade to one
of the nightly builds if it's resolved there.  I can always clonezilla
the current VMs and restore them on a fresh ovirt install, so I don't
need to keep the current setup as is.  Actually, I'd like to get
ovirt-engine running on RHEL 6, so if the latest git builds there, I'll
pull that down.  I tried building from the latest git source on 6 a few
days ago and the maven build ended w/ compile errors.

i think this will work for you, but you do need to remember nightly builds are moving target wrt stability. and that focus on upgrade flow will be from 3.0, rather than from some nightly build. OTOH, the ovirt engine rpms for fedora are just now ready, and freeze/testing for 3.1 should start in a couple of weeks, so you may want to try nightly after all to help the testing effort.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Itamar Heim <ih...@redhat.com