On 2012-5-9 18:03, Itamar Heim wrote:
On 05/09/2012 12:03 PM, Rahul Upadhyaya wrote:
Hi folks,

Is there a way to assign a static IP while provisioning a new VM?
I do not want to individually go to the console to specify the Static IP
address. Is there any means for specifying that from the management
UI/ovirt-python-binding to do the same ?
--

not yet. ovirt still doesn't handle ip assignments.

Can we create a IP pool in engine and make VDSM to request the IP. Then VDSM assign the IP to guest agent to do the network setup.

--
Shu Ming<shum...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory