I think that the problem is related to snapshots.
I saw that when working with a VM pool, defining some pre-started VMs, then
when shutting down a VM then all the devices are created again, which leads to
these duplications.
Still need to investigate/debug it, on a clean environment, but looks like it
is the issue.

Oved