Thanks for answering, all is logical now we found the reason. I think there is a lack of documentation about the hook scripts while there are very useful in my case, waiting for engine implementation in ovirt 3.1. I would have never found the good gerrit link without your help. How can I get a tree of an old version except by directly adding hb=v4.9.3.2 instead of hb=HEAD in the url?