From: "Dael Maselli"<dael.mase...@lnf.infn.it>
To: "Oved Ourfalli"<ov...@redhat.com>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Sent: Wednesday, 6 June, 2012 7:46:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] oVirt RPM for RHEL&  Co.

I'm sorry, I don't want to be polemical. I know about the wonderful
work of dreyou, but I'm asking for something more "official" now.

I need something in which I can reasonably trust along years,
something like what happens for "389 Directory Server" for example.

oVirt instead is officially released only for Fedora, that has very
short upgrade cycle, and I can't imagine to upgrade my production
servers every 6 months.
Production grade and very long lifecycles - sounds like you need to look at the
downstream product of oVirt - RHEV

I hope, and I think many will agree, that you will consider to add
"RedHat and derivates" to the list of supported OS.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Dael Maselli.