It's been pointed out to me that there has been a lack of communication
around the Test Day for the next oVirt Release.  I apologize for the
oversight that information hasn't been posted to these lists
previously.

When is the test day?

Thursday 2012-06-14

Where can you find info on the test day?

http://ovirt.org/wiki/Testing/OvirtTestDay3.1

How can you help?

Download the bits (see separate mail for location and what's there).
Install and play around in the environment.
Report any issues seen to the IRC channel and/or mailing lists.
Update the wiki page with results, info on your testing

What to do if you're unsure of something or stuck?

The main IRC channel (#ovirt on OFTC) should be staffed with people
paying extra attention.  If you're not getting a response, try pinging
someone there by name until you get a response.

If there are other questions, feel free to reply here or ask on IRC

Thanks

Mike