Dear Yaniv Kaul,

Thanks for your propmt anwer.
It seems that your patience did not allow your reading to continue
after "CPU_TYPE_INCOMPATIBLE_WITH_CLUSTER".

As reported in the last part of my previous mail, the output from
vdsClient shows us that the processor is recognised as none of AMD
Opteron G1, G2 or G3 (cpuFlags=...) . Thus, Quad-core AMD 2384 cannot
match any of  Ovirt CPU type options. For confriming, I have just
tried, upon reciept of your reply, to add the host to cluster of other
CPU types (G1, G2 ..) , to get the same unfortunate result.

For your comparaison, here-below shows the "cpuFlags"  reported for an
AMD Opteron 4284, which Ovirt can treat as either of AMD Opteron G3,G2
and G1 :

[root@ovnode02 admin]# vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps|grep cpuFlags|grep cpuFlags
        cpuFlags =
fpu,vme,de,pse,tsc,msr,pae,mce,cx8,apic,sep,mtrr,pge,mca,cmov,pat,pse36,clflush,mmx,fxsr,sse,sse2,ht,syscall,nx,mmxext,fxsr_opt,pdpe1gb,rdtscp,lm,constant_tsc,rep_good,nopl,nonstop_tsc,extd_apicid,aperfmperf,pni,pclmulqdq,monitor,ssse3,cx16,sse4_1,sse4_2,popcnt,aes,xsave,avx,lahf_lm,cmp_legacy,svm,extapic,cr8_legacy,abm,sse4a,misalignsse,3dnowprefetch,osvw,ibs,xop,skinit,wdt,lwp,fma4,nodeid_msr,topoext,perfctr_core,arat,cpb,npt,lbrv,svm_lock,nrip_save,tsc_scale,vmcb_clean,flushbyasid,decodeassists,pausefilter,pfthreshold,model_486,model_pentium,model_pentium2,model_pentium3,model_pentiumpro,model_qemu32,model_coreduo,model_qemu64,model_core2duo,model_n270,model_Conroe,model_Penryn,model_Nehalem,model_Westmere,model_Opteron_G1,model_Opteron_G2,model_Opteron_G3