From: Robert Middleswarth [mailto:rob...@middleswarth.net]
Sent: sexta-feira, 15 de Junho de 2012 05:52
To: Ricardo Esteves
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [Users] Logical Netowrk - ovirtmgmt

I just looked at this time it doesn't look like you can detach the logical
network to redefine it as a logic network.  With that said.  I am willing to
bet that if you were to manually define the network before setting up the
engine it would likely work.  It also looks like if you went and shutdown
everything edit the networks manually and defined it to a vlan that would
work as well.  The key is to have the ovirt shutdown well making the change.

Thanks
Robert