On 06/21/2012 09:11 AM, Barak Azulay wrote:
On 06/19/2012 01:16 AM, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I have captured it on the oVirt
wiki [0] for later reference. I have also shared these notes with the
Linux Foundation Events Team.

I believe we have sufficiently detailed feedback to help us plan the
next workshop. I'll address this item during this week's oVirt IRC meeting.

[0] - http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/LC_Japan_Workshop_Post-Mortem

Cheers,
LH

Thanks for setting it up.

BTW the videos from the VDSM sessions were not uploaded (the VDSM session mentioned is another ovirt arch session that I gave in the mini summit).

Do you away to check with the Linux Foundation ?

I'll check in with them.

Cheers,
LH

--