Hello everyone,

Following up from this week's IRC meeting, we've asked the Linux Foundation to replicate the agenda from LinuxCon Japan on the LC North America site. That's in process, but they'd like us to get the names and bios of our confirmed speakers to them no later than next Wednesday, 27 June 2012.

I'll leave it to everyone to wrangle about who would like to speak and cover particular sessions. My goal with this workshop is to have a more diverse speaker line up, so please do volunteer if you're attending LinuxCon North America and would be willing to lead a session(s).

[0] - https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-japan/ovirt-gluster-workshops

Cheers,
LH

--