On 07/05/2012 02:55 AM, Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 05:20:36PM -0400, Robert Middleswarth wrote:
I wrote a basic how to for using glusterfs under oVirt.  If you have
any questions or you find mistakes please let me know.

Thanks
Robert

http://www.middleswarth.net/content/installing-ovirt-31-and-glusterfs-using-either-nfs-or-posix-native-file-system
Nice blog entry(ies)!

You mentions that "We need to open some ports. There are several ways to
do this..."
But actually I think it would be better if the iptables rules stored in
the Engine db are to be tweaked. Frankly, I hate storing files in
databases - that's what filesystems were designed for!
So it would be nicer if the rules are moved to vds_bootstrap, where you
could easily put two flavors thereof: one for gluster and one for
virt-only.
I am more then happy to adjust the steps. Do you have the command for me to insert or change those?

Thanks
Robert