Hi Andrew,

Many thanks on your prompt response.

I am using the one instance on AWS - ami is available.

The setup consits of fed 16 and the latest stable of ovirt.

I have installed the engine sucessfully and able to access the portals
internal and external.

The problem occurs when I try to add new host in the administrators portal.

Hope this helps it is 3 o'clock here in scotland so am going to head for
some shut eye.

Will follow this up soon.

Thanks again,

Jamie