Hi,

Have you looked at Teradici PCoIP? They have a hardware solution based on a
PCIe card in the host
machine, and a PCoIP thin client. The performance is stunning. You don't even
notice that you're
connected to a thin client. I'm using this on a daily basis myself.

To get a broker you can use Leostream's Connection Broker which supports
Teradici PCoIP both for
Windows and Linux.

You will be needing the thin client when connecting. I don't think you can use
a software client
to connect to the physical machines. You can ask Leostream about this.

See the following youtube video for more info:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWjhAHDQZ7E

This solution is for physical machines, not virtual machines.

Regards,
Siggi