On 09/04/2012 08:19 PM, Mohsen Saeedi wrote:

*Itamar Heim <ih...@redhat.com>* wrote on Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:57:13 +0300:
On 09/04/2012 04:22 PM, Mohsen Saeedi wrote:
I changed my config and set the ovirt console on our private ip address.
now it's very fast. but on the slow internet link it's very very slow.
thanks

first time login may be slow as GWT downloads all the application as
java script.
post the first login, how long does it take to re-login?
Yes.for the first time is very slow. I guess the previous problem occur
because my internet connection had problem. GWT should be downloads all
application every first time(with new browser or operating system)?

just your normal web browser caching, so if you upgrade your engine, or your client (or use another client), first time takes time

/*Roy Golan <rgo...@redhat.com>*/ wrote on Tue, 4 Sep 2012 02:48:11
-0400 (EDT):

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mohsen Saeedi"<mohsen.sae...@gmail.com>
To: "Roy Golan"<rgo...@redhat.com>
Cc:users@ovirt.org
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 4:28:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Users] Ovirt engine.log show WARN before login to web
administration portal

I attached the logs (engine.log, engine.log.1)
The UI is fetching configuration values from the backend to complete
the rendering and I see several seconds passes between each
GetConfigurationValue query so it could
be that javascript performance is slow or the TCP round-trip between
UI and backend is long.

Roy Golan<rgo...@redhat.com>  wrote on Sun, 2 Sep 2012 07:49:38 -0400
(EDT):