In order To improve the ease of installation, we are working on two new tools:

1. Fedora oVirt spin

We are planning on integrating oVirt to a live fedora spin[1]

This will simplify the the installation for new users. It will contain the oVirt
"AllInOne" [2] on top of a Fedora liveCD desktop.
This will allow users to experiment with oVirt before later installing it.
The idea is user will install fedora from the CD, then answer the questions of
the all-in-one setup.

2. Simple demo environment

As a second stage, for simple demo use cases, we want to take this one step
further.
We'd like to extend this live spin to include a complete environment - sample
vm/template/iso/node,etc so that a user can boot from a USB key  and have a
complete environment that's pre-installed and configured, this will probably
will be done with a script calling one of the APIs[3] to create it.

The user would download an image, write it to a USB disk and then boot it[4].
the idea is user can copy this iso to a usb disk (or a qcow/vdmk) and
Once booted the user will have a pre-installed, pre-configured oVirt Engine,
host and local storage domain complete with ISOs, VM and template.

any suggestions/help will be appreciated

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Custom
[2]http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Feature/AllInOne
[3]http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/CLI  |http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/SDK
[4] bare metal or nested virtualization