Hi Mohsen,

multiple sessions to the single VM are not on the roadmap. There is
experimental multi-client support but it is to make more users see the
same session.

And adding to what Gavin has already written: oVirt leverages KSM so
that when you have multiple similar VMs on the same host, common parts
of their memory will be shared, thus reducing the one-user-per-VM
overhead.

David

Itamar Heim píše v Čt 13. 09. 2012 v 08:01 +0300:
> On 09/13/2012 07:52 AM, Mohsen Saeedi wrote:
> > Thanks itamar
> > Can you tell me when is it available? Is it available on development
> > versions?
>
> not sure, hence why i cc'd spice-devel for info
>
> > Best regards
> >
> > On Sep 13, 2012 1:14 AM, "Itamar Heim" <ih...@redhat.com
> > <mailto:ih...@redhat.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     On 09/12/2012 07:32 PM, Mohsen Saeedi wrote:
> >
> >         Hi
> >         I want to know, we are force to install one windows per user?
> >         does spice
> >         can provide a multi remote connection to a single windows XP
> >         machine?
> >         I want to install one windows XP as virtual desktop and then
> >         share it
> >         with more than one users.is <http://users.is> it possible in now
> >         or in the futures?
> >         Thanks

> >     adding spice-devel

David Jaša, RHCE

SPICE QE based in Brno
GPG Key:     22C33E24
Fingerprint: 513A 060B D1B4 2A72 7F0D 0278 B125 CD00 22C3 3E24