Yair,

After running engine-cleanup and then engine-setup, the problem disappeared. I don't know what happened. Anyway, thanks for your help!

Mark

On 09/19/2012 02:48 PM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:
Not sure how much it is informative in this case.
What also bothers me is that you got "failed to decrypt" when you used engine-config -g

When you start the jboss server, and look at the engine.log and server.log, do you see some prints with "failed to decrypt"?