25 sep 2012 kl. 05.56 skrev Andres Gonzalez:

UPDATE: I could reinstall oVirt and it's working, the problem now is that I
cannot attach the local storage that is where the VMs are.
Is there any way that I can add it ?

This may be this kernel-3.5-issue... If you have installed a 3.5 kernel,
downgrade to 3.4 or 3.3 and I´m rather sure your issues will go away.

/Karli

Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Andres Gonzalez