----- Original Message -----

Nice work!
As for rbovirt, I saw that indeed there isn't a lot of documentation on it.
You can have a look at deltacloud, which uses it as well, to see some usage
samples (although some are similar to what you already did).
I hope rbovirt will expand more, to include some new features that were added
in 3.1.

You can see the driver they wrote in:
https://github.com/apache/deltacloud/blob/master/server/lib/deltacloud/drivers/rhevm/rhevm_driver.rb

I'm currently working on testing EC2/CIMI API calls using deltacloud, and
pushing some fixes both in deltacloud in rbovirt, but there is indeed a lot of
work that needs to be done there.

Feel free to contact this mailing list, or the engine-devel mailing list if you
have issues, and we'll help.

Good luck!
Oved