On Oct 11, 2012, at 13:26 , Oved Ourfalli wrote:

> Hey Marco.
>
> I see. My mistake...
> We don't have such a feature built-in yet, but I guess there may be other 3rd
> party products that integrate with oVirt in order to do so.
> Let's wait for other people to answer this thread.
>
> Oved

well, if you want to select packages, etc., how would you present that to the
user in ovirt GUI?
Isn't it essentially the same as installing a VM with whatever you need using
the desired OS installation method/GUI and save it as a template? And then
deploy the template and do minor customizations (e.g. hostname change). We do
plan to have support for such things in near future - we already have sysprep
for Windows guests.

Thanks,
michal