Joop wrote:
Balamurugan Arumugam wrote:
Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joop" <jvdw...@xs4all.nl>
To: users@ovirt.org
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 5:29:32 PM
Subject: [Users] oVirt nightly-11-11 and gluster

Came across the following error in engine.log after creating a new
gluster
volume.
2012-11-12 12:39:35,264 INFO
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.gluster.GlusterVolumesListVDSCommand]
(QuartzScheduler_Worker-94) START,
GlusterVolumesListVDSCommand(HostName =
st01, HostId = 402f987e-2804-11e2-aa60-78e7d1f4ada5), log id:
33d22dbf
2012-11-12 12:39:35,376 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VdsBrokerCommand]
(QuartzScheduler_Worker-94) Failed in GlusterVolumesListVDS method,
for
vds: st01; host: st01.nieuwland.nl
2012-11-12 12:39:35,377 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.VDSCommandBase]
(QuartzScheduler_Worker-94) Command GlusterVolumesListVDS execution
failed. Exception: NumberFormatException: For input string: "1 x 2 =
2"

In case of REPLICATE and STRIPE volume type, we suppose to get integer value in
brick count.  But I am seeing '1 x 2 = 2'.  This could be a recent change in
'gluster volume info' output.  Can you send me below details?
1. output of 'rpm -qa | grep glusterfs'
2. output of 'gluster volume info' command

However we are in the process of using xml output
http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/7951/

Found a post of Brian Vetter, http://www.mail-archive.com/users@ovirt.org/msg04135.html, I alse did the setsebool sanlock_use_nfs on and now I can atleast access the a distributed volume.
Next try will be a replicated volume.
To follow up on my post. Using a replicated volume works too ;-)

Joop