----- Original Message -----

We do have some wiki pages that can be useful to set up a development
environment, like:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Working_with_oVirt_Gerrit
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Building_oVirt_engine

Architecture page:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Architecture

And specifically, there is a wiki page on the LDAP infrastructure, that can
give a clue on what entities we have there, and how to work with them:
http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/DomainInfrastructure