----- Original Message -----

I think that it is good that we warn user, there may be some configurations in
which user has some specific httpd.conf, and would like to do the changes
manually.

I hope that in version 4.0 we won't overwrite the httpd.conf at all (not
mandatory anyway), so installation will be much less intrusive.

Regards,
Alon