On 11/28/2012 04:14 PM, Dennis Böck wrote:
It happened with the first boot, without installation to HD.

since this is a live image, should be happening to everyone the same.
anyone else tried and faced/not faced this?

Best regards
Dennis

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Moran Goldboim [mailto:mgold...@redhat.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. November 2012 22:12
An: Dennis Böck
Cc: users@oVirt.org
Betreff: Re: [Users] oVirt Live 0.8 AIO: Adding Local Datacenter and cluster...
ERROR

On 11/26/2012 04:38 PM, Dennis Böck wrote:

Hi OVirt-List,

I started oVirt live 0.8 with auto configuration. At the Point "AIO:
Adding Local Datacenter and cluster" I get the error message: Could
not create local datacenter.

Log files are attached.

Does anyone have an idea?

Best regards

Dennis

that's a bit odd, looks like you already had a "local" DC in your deployment,
shouldn't be the case of first boot.
are you booting with it, or it's happening after installation to HD?

Moran.