On 11/29/2012 05:58 PM, Dennis Böck wrote:
Dear oVirt-User-List,

I tried to add a host (first host), but the process in the web interface
failed with the error message "Install failed". Reinstall (executed from
web interface) and switching to maintenance mode and reboot and removing
the host didn't help. I even tried iptables --flush on the node.

But the machines can ping each other all the time.

If I try to add the host via the node interface, I receive the error
message: Failed downloading oVirt Engine certificate and after this:
oVirt Engine Configuration Successfully Updated. But the host is not
added to the list in the web interface.

I use engine 3.1.0-4 and node 2.5.5-0.1.

can the node resolve the dns of the engine?
node side logs?

Log files are attached.

Does anyone have any idea?

Best regards