i am trying to set up an ovirt cluster, each node has 4 interfaces.  em1 and
em2 are bond2 (mode1), and their IP is the static IP of the node.  no problems
there (the only problem is that it tries to set it back to DHCP each time i go
into the config page, but thats easy to get around by re-checking static every
time i do)

p3p1 and p3p2 are bond4 (mode4), and this is to be my backend iscsi traffic
only.  VM data will share the other bond2 interface.  but each time i click
"setup host networks" and assign the iscsi VLAN to the bond4, and assign IP
address (only IP and net mask boxes appear there is no gateway box which this
is fine by me, iscsi is all layer 2 anyway), check the save box and click OK, i
get back to the hosts page and there is no IP address for the 2nd interface
bond4.

how do i get around this?  am i going about this wrong?

thanks for any help,
jonathan