Hi

You can have as many vlan as you want on the same interface.
Just create a new interface on the cluster with the required vlan set, and
associate it on each node on the cluster. Ovirtmgmt is attached by default
to an untagged interface, and you can add vlan and configure your switch
port in dual mode (native vlan on cisco ).So your physical interface will
handle ovirtmgmt on native vlan and others vlan on vlan interface on node.
Don't Forget to update ovirtmgmt interface when adding an interface to the
node, or ovirtmgmt will be in DHCP.

Kevin