On 01/03/2013 06:28 PM, Soeren Grunewald wrote:
On 01/03/2013 05:08 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
Hi Everyone,

as we wrap oVirt 3.2, I wanted to check with oVirt users on what they
find good/useful in oVirt, and what they would like to see
improved/added in coming versions?

A nice feature would be to be able to migrate guests between AMD and
Intel host machines.
KVM should be able to support it [1]. I don't know if other hypervisors
are able/can to support this. Because oVirt aims to support different
hypervisors it might be problematic. But I think offline migration
should be possible.

can you please elaborate what do you mean by offline migration?

Thanks,
   Itamar

Regards,
   Soeren