only Glusterfs volumes aimed at virtual machines.

From: http://blog.jebpages.com/archives/ovirt-3-1-glusterized/ :
( For now, the Gluster volume manager neglects to set brick directory
permissions correctly, so after adding bricks on a machine, you have to return
to the terminal and run chown -R 36.36 /data (assuming /data is where you are
storing your volume bricks) to enable oVirt to write to the volumes. )

2. Add a quota tab in Volumes. So that you can enable/disable/edit its quota:
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Enabling_Quota

http://gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Managing_Directory_Quota

All In One (AIO) bigger timeout
=======================
From:
http://blog.jebpages.com/archives/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-1-edition/

( I’ve found that the all-in-one installer sometimes times out during the
install process. If the script times out during the final “AIO: Adding Local
host (This may take several minutes)” step, you can proceed to the web admin
console to complete the process. If it times out at an earlier point, like
waiting for the jboss-as server to start, you should run “engine-cleanup” and
then re-run “engine-setup”)
and my quote:

(Before running engine-setup you have to edit:
/usr/share/ovirt-engine/scripts/plugins/ all_in_one_100.py
file and edit the waitForHostUp function so that the timeout is smaller. Like
this:
def waitForHostUp():
utils.retry(isHostUp, tries=40, timeout=300, sleep=5))

Installation on disable SElinux
======================
If SElinux is disabled then oVirt installation does not work. So I think that
either is advised to use it or... it's fixed so that it works even without
SElinux.

All-in-one script should take care of last steps
==================================
Not sure about this last point but I think that AIO should be able to perform
the iso domain attachment to the datacenter in itself.
Check 5th step on:
http://blog.jebpages.com/archives/up-and-running-with-ovirt-3-1-edition/

There might be more glitches but these are the most important ones for me that
I remember of.

Guide me help texts
One more. The Guide me dialogs are very handy. But I think they miss a little
help on them to explain such stupid things as what's the purpose of adding an
storage domain a datacenter.