Hi,

So, Finally I reinstalled the whole cluster after I have exported every VM.

I followed this wiki
http://wiki.dreyou.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=ovirt_rpm_start31.

Everything went up except that I just have one host installed in the
cluster. The other host is still serving the old cluster....

When trying to import my old VMs I got problems with some of them not
beeing imported. But 3 of my VMs did and one of them was my
mailserver... but when I try to start the VM I hit the wall again.

I have attached the vdsm.log, right now I cant see the forest for all
the trees........

Regards //Ricky