On 01/03/2013 07:42 PM, Darrell Budic wrote:

On Jan 3, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Patrick Hurrelmann wrote:

On 03.01.2013 17:08, Itamar Heim wrote:
Hi Everyone,

as we wrap oVirt 3.2, I wanted to check with oVirt users on what they
find good/useful in oVirt, and what they would like to see
improved/added in coming versions?

Thanks,
   Itamar

For me, I'd like to see official rpms for RHEL6/CentOS6. According to
the traffic on this list quite a lot are using Dreyou's packages.

I'm going to second this strongly! Official support would be very much appreciated. Bonus points for supporting a migration from the dreyou packages. No offense to dreyou, of course, just rather be better supported by the official line on Centos 6.x.

EL6 rpms are planned to be delivered with 3.2 GA version, and nightly builds from there on.
hopefully we can push it to 3.2 beta.

Moran.

Better support/integration of windows based SPICE clients would also be much appreciated, I have many end users on Windows, and it's been a chore to keep it working so far. This includes the client drivers for windows VMs to support the SPICE display for multiple displays. More of a client side thing, I know, but a desired feature in my environment.

Thanks for the continued progress and support as well!

Darrell Budic
Zenfire